TD Garden & Boston Bruins
- Strategic/Consumer Insights Management - Perform data research and analysis process necessary to generate the revenue improvements we can expect from full utilization of a more robust data-driven strategy.
- Business Intelligence Reporting– Development of key reports, dashboards and analysis to be utilized in the daily management of the business.
- Analytic Driven Research – Produce and analyze key reports on financial, marketing and operations to ensure operations are continually driving improvement. Assists in consolidation of disparate major data sources into streamlined dashboards and reporting tools that aid in generating actionable insights.
- Business Development – Develop analysis for comprehensive case studies and proven success stories to be utilized as a sales tools for new business.
- Responsible for predictive/statistical modeling, data science, market research & visualizations while developing design algorithms to maximize revenue and optimize overall business performance.
- Design new and innovative analytical solutions to predict customer behaviors & recommend actions to drive desired outcomes. Researches key trends affecting the sports and entertainment and hospitality industries.
- Develops analysis for operational campaigns by building BI dashboards, which visualize fundamental performance indicators. Technical lead on development of business rules, metrics for BI
- Manage ongoing business models (refreshing & calibrating key sales & retention models).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed to answer specific business questions & produce actionable insights. Develops analysis for operational campaigns by building BI dashboards, which visualize fundamental performance indicators.
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Ability to apply theoretical or experiential knowledge on predictive modeling to solve large scale business problems.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts of marketing, such as positioning, segmentation, consumer behavior, etc.
- Understanding of digital ecosystems and metrics available for collection and analysis.
- Some programming skills in major analytics software packages preferred (e.g. SAS toolsets (SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide), SPSS, R, etc.).
- Have ability, creativity and experience to generate quick, iterative, optimizing solutions in a wide range of business problems, from online marketing to merchandising.
- Internships offered by the Boston Bruins and TD Garden are compensated at $15.00/hour and part-time. Credits are not mandatory, but we will honor them if the hours permit.