Refresco North America
Refresco has an immediate part-time Internship opportunity in our Corporate Headquarters in Tampa, FL for a curious and detailed oriented individual who enjoys working with and organizing data.
The Reporting and Data Analyst Intern will assist the HR Information Systems department in collecting, consolidating and analyzing reports. Additionally, they will review requests for information from across HR and the business to uncover opportunities to identify needs, trends, and drive improvements in data delivery.
While in this role you will get exposure to basic project management skills and several business intelligence tools including IBM Cognos Analytics Reporting tool, UltiPro HCM, UTM, and Excel. This opportunity is currently targeted for 29 hours per week but may expand into a full time position into the future.
Responsibilities will include:
Analyzing Report Requests for Needs, Gaps & Trends
- Helping to Prepare Regular and Ad Hoc Report Requests
- Reviewing Security Access
- Creating Process Documentation
- Recommending Consolation Activities
- Setting Up Data Visualization
- Enrolled in a 4 Year college program
- Current Junior, preferably Senior
- Have a 3.0 or Higher GPA
- Is Creative and Curious
- Can Demonstrate Attention to Detail and Organizational Skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel or other Data Analytics Tools
- Ability to work as Part of a Team and Independently
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job