Central Pacific Bank
Recruitment for the 2020 Summer Hire program is here! If you are an energetic, enthusiastic (high school graduating senior or college enrolled) student interested in ‘going beyond’ and being a part of an employee community where caring is central, CPB is the place for you!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to tolerate stressful situations, demonstrate flexibility, possess good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and detail-oriented work habits.
- Must enjoy assisting customers, resolving problems and continually improving processes.
- Proficient in the use of the PC, MS Office applications
- Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers.
- Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time.
- Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.