Garver is seeking a CAD Technician to join our Harlingen, Texas Water team. This position will be responsible for performing a wide array of duties for design projects, such as: water distribution systems, including conveyance and network piping, pump stations and reservoirs, sewer collection systems, including interceptor, network and outfall piping and lift stations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-6 months of drafting experience working in an engineering consulting firm
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation and/or InRoads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Water main and sewer main design
- Working knowledge of GIS software
- Associates degree in CAD drafting or design
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with more than 700 employees spread between more than 30 offices in 13 states. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, power, transportation, survey, and water, Garver sits in the top 150 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.