As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on critical parts of the product management lifecycle from opportunity discovery, research and validation, product scoping and design, development and execution and last but not least, go to market strategy. You will join a summer cohort of interns in the Compass headquarters that will not only meaningfully contribute to business outcomes but also receive direct mentorship from seasoned product managers!
- A 12-15 week commitment during the summer of 2020 (June - August)
- Ability to commute daily to our NYC headquarters in Union Square where you will work directly with one of the major product teams at Compass
- Paired with a senior product manager that will mentor you throughout the internship
- Opportunity to present your work to product leadership at the end of your internship
- A college Sophomore working towards a Bachelor's degree or higher in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), computer science (CS), engineering or other analytical fields
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills used to synthesize complex problems and translate them to a easy to understand output
- Evidence of cross functional leadership skills either in school or via extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills with a willingness to get hands on with data
- A desire to deeply understand customer needs in order to build a better product experience
- Passion for technology, product development and real estate!