We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Come be the voice of the customer and drive product development for a set of teams within your designated focus area by developing product strategies/roadmaps and executing.
- Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, and actionable product roadmaps that effectively distill vision and strategy into efficiently shipped product results
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results (as appropriate) to a spectrum of audiences ranging from internal partners to all Uber employees to drivers/riders/external customers
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process. Identify creative new ideas and data sources to solve difficult problems. Work with a mentor on roadmap creation and taking product from zero to launch
- Create new and innovative ways for shippers to book loads with Uber Freight
- Work on deals with large enterprises like LG, Nestle, Anheuser Busch, Land o'Lakes, and Heineken
- Build first of its kind recommendation systems for truck drivers to match with available loads
- Drive world class efficiency of internal operations and support teams
- Help expand Uber Freight to new service lines and launch in new countries around the world
What You’ll Need
- Current enrollment in the first year of a full-time MBA program
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent technical understanding based on direct work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience of relevant analytical and management experience in the technology, investment banking, or management consulting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong design instincts, product sense, and customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap and experimentation plan
- Experience launching and growing products globally
- Experience formulating and driving a principled product vision and owning the narrative around that vision for leadership and stakeholders
Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way Uber connects riders and drivers. The Uber Freight team believes that empowering truck drivers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the movement of goods around the world. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in transportation. We’re looking for experienced, passionate developers to work on our team. Specifically, we organize our efforts into cross-functional teams focused on the driver app experience, the operations experience, the shipper experience, money systems, and marketplace dynamics.