Best People + Right Culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s success.
By hiring inspired people, giving them interesting and challenging work, enabling them with innovative tools, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
Our diverse teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
- Treat confidential information and data appropriately
- Respond to routine questions on human resources policies and procedures
- Gather, organize, and file records
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Manager;
- Identify and proactively engage candidates for key needs across the West region
- Contribute to requisition and candidate management including preliminary candidate resume review and dispositioning as well as management of the candidate pipeline
- Special projects as needed
- Under the guidance of the HR Director;
- Support administrative components of the campus intern program and new grad hiring process
- Support administrative components of the field hiring process – specifically filing
- Support the One Fun Dunn Committee
- Support administrative components of the Best Places to Work Survey
- Able to be flexible
- High energy
- Leadership potential
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and in deadline situations
Enrollment in accredited Bachelor’s Degree program or higher, and coursework in the area(s) related to the internship opportunity
JE Dunn Construction is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. JE Dunn Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
JE Dunn provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a job, please submit your request to [email protected]
JE Dunn Construction Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of JE Dunn Construction without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of JE Dunn Construction Company. Please, no phone calls or emails.