- Create effective event & hospitality based proposals using PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, etc. with direction from Director of Events (DOE).
- Create effective event & hospitality based briefs using PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, etc. with direction from Director of Events (DOE) and have a clear understanding of the difference between a proposal & a brief.
- Create and manage viable floor plans.
- Create and manage invite lists to facilitate initial correspondence, track responses, send reminders and utilize data to update program partners using Excel & Formstack.
- Create and manage an effective Run of Show (ROS)
- Use the Internet to research industry trends, source venues and procure supplies/gifts.
- Determine program needs and procure supplies in a budget friendly manner. Manage receipt, use and inventory surplus.
- Event day support for all on- and off-site programs including but not limited to set-up, tear-down, admissions, registration, vendor management, and all duties related to execution.
- Manage event day volunteers.
- Perform various office tasks (i.e. faxing, preparing overnight mailings, typing, copying, binding reports, proofreading).