Junior Helpdesk IT Support - Co-op Intern
Payette is a leading architectural design firm in Boston focused on the design of complex, high technology buildings for scientific and medical research, academic teaching and healthcare.
The Firm has an immediate opening for a Junior Helpdesk IT Support co-op intern for the upcoming summer semester. This co-op position is the first line of support for 160+ office staff, providing technical support through phone calls, emails and walk-ups.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Currently enrolled in a related Bachelor of Science degree program or related IT certification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Technically minded with strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Receive, document, and track technical requests in a systematic way.
- PC and laptop hardware trouble-shooting skills.
- Operating system experience should include Windows 7.
- Application experience should include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hardware experience including knowledge in all aspects of printers, plotters, projectors, basic business telephony (VoIP systems), networking and mobile devices all considered a plus. Additionally, knowledge of architectural design applications (Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp) will also be considered a plus.
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.