Summer 2020 Test Engineering Internship
Enterprise technology team is responsible for all billing systems, e-commerce platform and any internal tools used by internal business teams. Test engineering team ensures that the products delivered to the end users are of high quality and delivered on time.
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive, passionate about building tools to help build business solutions quicker and have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work with the development and testing teams to help build utilities that can solve team’s technical challenges.
- Work with the testing teams to document solutions, capture notes from meetings and help build knowledge repositories.
- Undergraduate, working toward a bachelor’s degree with at least two years of school successfully completed, pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related Field.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language like Java, .Net or Python is preferred.
- Good analytical ability.
- Good communication skills.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at [email protected] . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
Business Area: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Category: About Us
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view Find Jobs - Dow Jones. Thank you.
Req ID: 20416