EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com ( http://everfi.com/ ) or follow us on Facebook ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=3982107549&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Feverfi%2F&a=Facebook ), Instagram ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=335111280&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Feverfi%2F&a=Instagram ),LinkedIn ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=1526369965&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feverfi%2F&a=LinkedIn ) or Twitter ( https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2348374-1&h=443747734&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FEVERFI&a=Twitter ) @EVERFI.
The Customer Support intern will assist our Customer Support team on projects which will enable our support team to respond to our customers and internal stakeholders swiftly and provide solutions to challenges that arise with EVERFI's online courses or platform. Working as part of our Customer Support team, the intern is responsible for helping to answer inbound support questions, investigate issues, test our courses and platform and create artifacts documenting
Responsibilities (aka Essential Functions)
- Assist in providing end-user support by investigating issues.
- Follow our outage protocol and resolve tickets in the queue related to service interruptions.
- Test issues deemed resolved to verify resolution.
- Coordinate responses to customers who have left negative survey responses.
- Perform user account clean-up and updates as necessary (i.e. delete duplicate user records, update misspelled emails, etc.).
- Review and update/contribute new content to improve knowledge-base articles.
- Identify ideas for process improvements and strive to continuously enhance the support experience for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to adapt messaging to different audiences
- Customer service mentality
- Knowledge of Google Docs or similar applications
- If possible, working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems, Salesforce preferred
- If possible, experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system preferred
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and a sweet open office in Washington, DC
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.