- Develop reusable code and components for Epsilon’s style guide
- Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into working user interfaces
- Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Candidate for Bachelor’s with Computer Science, Design, Human/Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, or related concentration
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Self-starter and passionate learner
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git and Github or Bitbucket
- Bonus points if you have experience with Bootstrap, Angular, Sass
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.