Who We Are
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to create better ways to get work done, to make the world of work, work better for people.
We are excited and humbled to be named a “Great Place to Work,” a top U.S. employer by LinkedIn, and one of the best midsize employers by Forbes. We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about creating products—and a company—that will change the way the world works.
Why Be an Intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2019” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
The ServiceNow Training and Certification Department is a team of award-winning Curriculum Developers, Training Coordinators, and Instructors who design, create, and train customers in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Design and develop courseware, including creating slides, making a recording, creating graphics, building elearning, and other online performance support tools. Create new content as requested.
- Develop platform knowledge and capabilities for core applications (ITSM, HR, etc.).
- Update a library of graphic assets with new images and meta tags.
- Contribute to Now Learning, ServiceNow’s learning platform. Prepare assets for inclusion by setting production values.
- Apply department standards.
- Develop basic understanding of internal team processes. Seeks guidance when needed.
- Receive and act on feedback from team members and seek to develop self.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with other members of the team to achieve objectives.
- Ensure project tasks are tracked and completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project schedules.
- Proactively communicate status and roadblocks with assigned work to project and/or release manager.
Who We're Looking For
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, and graduating after December 2020
- A good writer, able to catch grammar errors and inconsistent language.
- A visually-literate reader, able to appreciate and comment on the use of charts, graphics, informatics, and other graphic assets as they are presented to students in the courseware.
- A motivated student who loves to learn new concepts and technical software in a hands-on environment.
What IS it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.