Data clearly shows that previous Intel interns make the most successful new hires. When hired into full time roles, previous Intel interns generally perform better, are promoted more quickly, and have a longer tenure. Recognizing ROI when we see it, Intel Finance has committed itself to identifying talented student interns, providing them with high quality real world problems to solve in a structured, supportive environment.
Interns are assigned projects with responsibility for providing varying levels of financial information and analysis to operational business groups, business leaders, or factory managers to assist and/or drive the business decision making process. Your internship will culminate with a final presentation to senior managers/leaders to describe your project, demonstrate depth of analysis, and make recommendations for finance to implement.
If you are chosen for this highly selective internship, you can expect an action packed summer different than you have ever experienced as you immerse yourself in a program rich with professional development opportunities, learning opportunities, and a lot of fun along the way! Activities like white water rafting, ropes courses, happy hours, hiking, team dinners, and trips to the beach or mountains, give you the time and space you need to think clearly, connect with fellow interns and co-workers, and perform at your peak in your internship.
Project responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing general information and counsel in the areas of pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions and the development of overall business plans and strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting requirements and corporate policies to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal and on the job training, experience and judgment.
- Assist in process optimization efforts to achieve more effective and efficient business processes
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders across business groups to better develop the scope of your project and planned recommendation.
- Must be pursing an MA or MBA with an emphasis in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 2+ years of applicable full time work experience
- Demonstrated skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite of tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Firm grasp of financial statements and their interrelationships
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom; US, Arizona, Phoenix;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....