Vermont Information Processing
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our iOS development team to help create and maintain our suite of iOS applications, which complement our industry-leading software platforms. VIP's iOS applications are indispensable tools used by thousands of beverage industry employees every day. If you have enjoyed a beer, soft drink, wine, or spirit lately there's a good chance one of our iOS applications was used in the journey from the supplier to your glass.
As an entry-level iOS developer you will develop mission-critical iOS applications for the beverage industry using the latest Apple technologies and frameworks. Our native iOS applications are written in a combination of Swift and Objective-C and are built using the latest iOS SDK.
This is an on-site full time employment opportunity located at our headquarters in Colchester, VT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of relevant industry experience in software development.
- Highly motivated to learn about the industry VIP builds its software around.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Git VCS.
- 2+ years of relevant experience; preferably in iOS application development using Swift or Objective-C.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Familiar with iOS Frameworks, MVC & MVVM application design.
All full-time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- iOS Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Why are you interested in this position?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday