Finance Intern (CORP) - Summer 2020
The Finance Intern position is a general support position and is intended to be a learning opportunity for those with an interest in Finance. The Primary focus will be project based on topics such as, Inventory Process and Evaluation and Large Asset Management.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of project related tasks in order to accomplish objectives and goals related to assigned projects.
- Learn and complete general analyst and accounting tasks and acquire corporate knowledge.
- May provide general office support as needed.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Preference given to those who have completed their second year of business undergraduate degree program.
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate level in the use of MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds in a safe manner, and request assistance when warranted.
Internships at Turbocam:
Turbocam is committed to a well-rounded internship program. Weekly meetings around lunchtime will include discussions and presentations facilitated by a variety of our senior leaders as well as members of the cohort themselves. There will be some homework, including prescribed reading, to prepare you for your meaningful participation. Our goal is for you to take the time and opportunity to wrestle with some worldview questions that most students don’t have time for in the rigor of their academic pursuits. Turbocam leaders will do their best to offer insights from the Bible for your consideration on these issues.
Our Culture at Play:
Here at Turbocam, we have a Commitment to Excellence in everything that we do – whether that’s the engineering and manufacturing of our product, our relationships with customers around the globe, or the investment in those that make Turbocam such an exceptional place to work. We make this commitment to our team by:
- Prioritizing our employee’s health and wellbeing with our two on-site fitness centers, basketball court, squash court, walking trails, and our free fitness classes and wellbeing seminars. Let’s not forget our fully-integrated health and wellness software, designed to engage and drive our team’s wellbeing!
- Our ongoing investment in professional and educational development, including a state-of-the-art Educational Center with on-site dedicated staff, training and development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement programs for full-time, permanent staff.
The creation of our Mission has led our culture to where we are over thirty years later. Throughout our day, we purchase food in our café and choose which charitable organizations Turbocam will donate those funds to, pumping thousands of dollars per month into the community; our Charity of the Month enables our employees to promote their passion company-wide and highlight an organization in need. And, outside of work, we pay employees to get out and volunteer for up to eight hours per calendar year at an organization of their choice – sometimes as far away as India or Nepal!
Interested in Committing to Excellence? Learn more about us at www.turbocam.com.
All offers of employment are contingent on the satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, both arranged and paid for by TURBOCAM.