Who we are: Ezylivin Studios is a digital content studio producing stories about the atypical woman of color. We are B2B, connecting brands to neurodiverse women through authentic storytelling. We are small but mighty, changing the digital landscape one story at a time. We primary focus on the content within the fashion, beauty, entertainment, and tech space.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Job Location: NYC, Remote
- Create, produce, execute graphic design in accordance to the monthly content calendar across social, email, events, and web.
- Collaborate with Creative Director to produce client-facing marketing assets, email campaigns, and promotional materials as needed.
- Contribute to the conceptual and visual development of strategic creative deliverables including research decks, concept development (including moodboards and sketches) packaging concepts, branding, and more.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to meet business objectives.
- Attend monthly meetings providing creative solution to systems and processes to design production.
Skills and Requirement:
- Creative with a unique eye
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Kind and Witty
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Confident and a clear communicator
- Curious Cat
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- I would like to see a portfolio to understand your eye
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday