EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
Global Talent intern is responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions: (a) administrative and clerical support to human resources staff; (b) maintaining human resources records and electronic files. (c) preparing documents and written materials under direction of human resources staff.
- Maintain confidential information, data, and files.
- Ability to maintain accurate, standardized electronic and paper filing systems.
- Assist with updating and auditing employee information in HR information systems.
- Excellent organizational and data entry skills.
- Create and analyze HR/ payroll reports.
- Assist the training team with various cleanup efforts within the Learning Management System.
- Correspond with global HR business partners to distribute and/or collect needed data
- Special projects as needed to learn more about the HR functions.
- Ability to report to work on days and times scheduled.
- High school diploma required. Current enrollment in college human resources (or related) degree program. Successful completion of introductory college level human resources and or business management coursework.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies.
- Good written and oral communication skill, with ability to respond to provide requested documents.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions supplied in both written and verbal format. Ability to prioritize HR assignments/projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Ability to conduct mail merges, complete basic formulas, and develop/interpret graphs used for presentation and reports.
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V