MVB, an adaptive and trusted partner on the financial frontier is seeking a highly motivated Finance intern to support basic finance and financial reporting, special projects and initiatives.
If you’re ready to build real-world experience while applying what you’ve learned so far in Finance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Accepts and leads designated Finance reporting projects (SEC reporting, regulatory reporting) to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project(s) during the internship.
- May rotate throughout the department to assist with various Financial functions.
- Engages with internal departments to carry out day to day responsibilities.
- Provides suggestions to management for improving service and/or internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Exposure and opportunity to understand the overall concept of the company, including the business model, customer, goals, etc.
- Junior/Senior year undergraduate with a focus in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and written communication.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Benefits of the Internship:
- Develop experience working on day to day responsibilities and projects related to Finance
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, adaptable, team-oriented office environment.
- Work side-by-side with team members and leaders in your field of interest to gain experience.
- Participation in company meetings and networking events.
- This is a paid internship.