TISTA Science and Technology Corporation
- Interest in analysis strategies to identify needs and opportunities for improvement in existing processes and systems.
- Ability to conduct research to support our product development - on a variety of topics
- Learn how to create artifacts such as process maps and user flows, research summaries, etc. to communicate findings and insights to our team and clients.
- Participate with managers, designers, and/or developers on research activities, strategy sessions, design, and product testing.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and discussions with our team and clients to help us find balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Observe and understand design approaches to increase team knowledge of the customer experience.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in a related major with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent, with a concentration in a related degree program.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid capability with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks while maintaining a results-oriented focus
- Detail oriented
- Proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility as a highly motivated self-starter
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Rockville, MD
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (301) 968-3420 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.