The BI Analyst intern’s role is responsible for providing the data and reporting necessary for intelligent decision making. The BI Analyst intern will demonstrate knowledge of business intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures, while relying on experience and the input of others to plan and accomplish projects.
- Work with stakeholders to build reports, dashboards, data extracts, visualizations and various other data presentation and analysis formats following both formal and ad-hoc development practices.
- Perform ad hoc data extraction, analysis, and interpretation
- Design and automate self-service reporting solutions
- Troubleshoot data integration, and data quality issues
- Work with business units to educate and improve understanding of data and analysis
- Liaising with account team to determine data structure and documenting data requirements/ mapping
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics, computer science, information technology, business, math/statistics or related subject
- Highly numerate
- Proven data analysis, interpretation and problem solving skills
- Have a very high eye for detail and can work logically and accurately
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work across various business and services lines
- Appreciation for technology and desire to learn new MS systems