- Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems, such as test, analysis and design.
- Apply programming and computer application skills.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations on technical subjects.
- Practice and learn technical professional behavior including memorandum writing, email and calendar usage via Outlook.
- Complete intern-specific projects and perform related duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year college or University seeking a B.S in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or Physical Sciences.
- Must be at least a sophomore in Fall 2020.
- Possess an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 or higher.
- Start between Mon 11 May and no later than Tue 26 May (day after Memorial Day).
- Commit to 10 weeks, working full-time (40 hrs/wk).
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Active security clearance.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Prior internship or research experience in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.