Location: Kohler, WI
Do you see yourself working in the culinary field? Would you like to build relationships with your wait staff, cooks, and guests? Becoming a Culinary Intern might be perfect for you! Network with other culinary interns from around the country along with participating in Kohler Co. events and actives. You will have the potential to gain experience in multiple food & beverage outlets and tackle a project created by your head chef.
The internship will include:
- Continuing education with our culinary leaders under the direction of our professional chefs
- Gaining exposure to Five-star, Five-diamond standards within Food & Beverage operations
- Experiencing a wide variety of culinary learning opportunities (fine-dining, farm to table, banquets production, scratch pastry and bread kitchens, authentic Italian, gastropub)
- Cooking in world-class golf destinations
- Collaborating with chefs and kitchen teams on menu ideas
- Being involved in daily operations of first-class restaurants
- Gaining exposure to every position in the kitchen: prepping, line, plating, product receiving, etc.
This internship is available for prospective interns or co-ops. Offering flexibility with the duration of the internship and the working hours provided.
- Entry level food service experience, preferred
- Pursuing a professional culinary degree
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [email protected] Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.