Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Customer Relationship Management Intern to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts’ Internship Program offers opportunities for rising seniors and graduate students to work on challenging assignments, both operational and strategic in nature. Interns also participate in developmental activities, while learning more about Wyndham Hotels and our industry.
Our 2020 program will begin on June 1, 2020 and conclude on August 7, 2020.
The Customer Relationship Management Intern will:
- Apply segmentation strategies to develop targeted audience definitions and design omni-channel marketing journeys for guests and members
- Define and analyze KPIs to measure lift and draw key insights that inform go-forward strategies for targeted treatments and journeys
Create 2-3 omni-channel guest and member journeys for launch through cloud based marketing platform
- For example: weekend traveler, small business owner, frequent staying member
- Develop Personas based on demographic, lifestyle and transactional data, to bring Wyndham guests to life throughout the entire organization
All interns will take part in:
- Company Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Roundtable discussions with Senior Leadership
- Department Lunch & Learns
- Team Building Activities
- On-Property Experiences
- Community Service Experience
- Case study and final presentation to Senior Leadership and Intern Managers
- MBA student majoring in Marketing or Travel and Hospitality
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Experience in Travel and Hospitality, Marketing, Consulting, Analytics, and/or Project Management
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time