Venus Fashion Inc
The Web Merchandising Intern works with the Lascana/Creation L Web Merchandising team in all facets of growing and supporting the business. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing brand, as well as learn all facets of online merchandising.
This internship has a maximum duration of 6 months.
20 - 29 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Specific weekly/daily schedule is discussed between candidate & hiring manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Copy writing, proofing, editing and placement
- Create and place digital fabric swatches
- Proof reading catalogs and providing our international teams feedback
- Quality checking our marketing emails and all facets of QAing
- Style selection for E-mails and website banners as well as placing them within our internal systems
- Curating, loading and organizing our Marketing web links
- Style selections for our You May Also Like section to help drive incremental sales
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- MS Office Suite w/emphasis on Excel & Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and can work independently or in a collaborative group setting
- Ability to multi-task and meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor degree preferred, some college courses complete is minimum