International SOS is the world’s leading Medical & Travel Security Services company. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives, when involved in medical or security situations. With more than 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistics experts providing support and assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries. International SOS is built upon our values of passion, expertise, respect, and care. We believe that with these values set in place, we have created a culture where employee satisfaction begins with a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome. We prioritize diversity and believe in a culture rooted in collaboration, respect, and accountability.
We are looking for students who have the drive to continue learning outside of the classroom with real hands-on experience. At International SOS, we want to make our interns feel as if they are full-time by offering the same expectations as we do with our full-time employees. We believe that we have a responsibility in helping our interns grow into their field of interests and to prepare them for the workforce following graduation. If you are looking for an internship where you want to be challenged everyday in an ambiguous and dynamic environment, take the lead on projects, and gain real world experience then an internship with International SOS is for you.
This will be a 10-week internship program starting on Monday, June 1st and will be completed on Friday, August 7th. This is a paid internship program offering $15/hr.
- Attend weekly leader presentations.
- Work on individual and group projects.
- Participate in workshops and career development.
- Attend social outings.
Below are the following internship positions that are available:
- Security Intern
- HR Communications Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Digital Services Intern
- Government Contracts Intern
- IT Intern
- Sales Intern – Business Analytics
- Insurance Partnerships Intern
- Operations Intern
- Take the lead on projects as assigned by the reporting manager.
- Work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
- Complete daily expectations set by managers throughout duration of internship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field to internship you are interested in.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task and set prioritization on projects and other tasks.
- Must be driven and hard-working.
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.