Boutique investment firm, located in New York, NY, seeks part-time Associate for special projects. We are looking for current first year MBA candidates or professionals in career transition, to work 20 hours per week over the next 12-24 months. MBA Candidates should have a minimum of two semesters remaining in their respective Graduate program. This assignment entails working with the Principal of the firm to organize, track, manage and complete a variety of business development, philanthropy and exploratory projects.
Primary responsibilities will be creating a systematic and comprehensive tracking, review and management process to evaluate and select opportunities for pursuit and completion.
Ideal for MBA candidate with investment and project management experience and those targeting careers in investing, entrepreneurship and project management. Must be independent and self-motivated professional.
Other qualifications include: a high GPA from a well-respected University and/or CPA with Big 4 experience. CFA exam a plus. Candidates should be honest, hardworking and ambitious. Please note that this is a part-time position intended for current MBA candidates or professionals in career transition who wish to gain valuable experience in a unique assignment.
Must live in NYC or in an easy commuting distance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends