- Paid training and competitive salaries based on location
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance and PTO
- Career guidance from a Genesis10 mentor
Dev10 targets individuals with the following backgrounds:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics OR a non-STEM degree with technical experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Unlimited work authorization
Genesis10 is a leading Business and Technology Consulting company, headquartered in New York, with divisions across the United States including Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Kansas City, Dallas, Des Moines, and Cleveland. We support career development through two Junior Talent Programs – G10 Associates (College-Hire) Program and Genesis10’s Dev10 (Entry-Level Software Developer Training) Program. The G10 Associates program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. The Dev10 program takes STEM graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry level software developers, and provides training and career placement in software development – no prior coding experience required. Consultants from both programs work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about Genesis10 and our career development opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/college-graduates & www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.