MadlyRad Labs, Inc.
Are you kidding me, this is an unpaid internship - so we want you to learn a ton and have fun. Why unpaid? Simple, we're a tech startup and all our funding goes to app development at the present time. Our target market is teens (especially teen girls), as well as college students. You will be part of our marketing team to help us grow our user bass. We will be running a major media blitz (we have spoken with Today Show, Ellen Show, Good Morning America, Steve Harvey Show, ABC News and 50 other media outlets that we need to setup and coordinate shows.
MadlyRad is a smart social media app designed by our teen girl co-founders (in conjunction with teens around the world) for teens having difficult days to help reduce anxiety and depression in a magically save environment. We work with Y-Combinator and Georgia Tech startup incubators. We launch the Android version on Google Play on Valentine's Day 2020.
Job Type: Internship
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply