ITS, Inc., SHAZAM, a leading regional electronic funds transfer system is actively seeking a talented Quality Assurance professional with a focus on test automation to work in our Des Moines, IA office at 63rd and Park. If you are looking for a programming internship, we would like to hear from you. This position is in Iowa. Relocation expenses are not covered.
- Develop & enhance test automation scripts and software applications to provide new functionality with a zero defect mindset
- Provide product support for these applications as needed
- Identify and implement changes to increase application quality & efficiency
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Support and facilitate change while implementing new technologies
- Provide programming on assigned projects and support initiatives as requested by the Sr. Software Test Engineer.
Within first 6 months:
- Understand current application solutions and current/future project initiatives
- Integrate into team taking on responsibility for project deliverables
- Work with high level of motivation and commitment
- Applicant must have one or more years remaining of their degree to apply
- Applicant will be expected to work an average of 20 hours/week during the school year
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science/MIS/BIS/programming, or equivalent experience
- Education or experience in Object Oriented Programming using either C# or Java.
- Demonstrated success on projects showing initiative & ownership toward high quality on-time deliverables.
- EFT and/or Banking Industry knowledge a plus