Trax USA Corp
TRAX USA Corp is a leading aviation software company seeking a highly motivated and experienced Java Developer that can begin working on assignments immediately. The Java Developer role includes creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
This position requires a person who can independently design, develop, and implement solutions as
per the use case descriptions and design specifications.
- Understand and analyze details provided in the use case
- Understand and analyze process flow diagrams (business process workflow)
- Estimate effort for technical analysis, design, and development
- Develop software using J2EE design patterns with emphasis on reusability
- Must adhere to coding standards and design specifications
- Analyze and resolve technical issues independently
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit testing
- $42,000 starting salary
- Travel bonuses
- 2 weeks of annual vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Retirement plan
- Optional insurance plans; etc
- 50% contribution towards Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- After 3 years of employment, 100% contribution towards the lowest “individual coverage plan, effective on July 1st of the year following your anniversary date.
- Parking Fees are paid by the company
- Wellness Program
Required Work Experience and Skills:Job Qualifications:
- Java Developer with 5+ years of experience. Hands on experience in developing Java applications
- using JSF 2.x is mandatory.
- Strong, in-depth software development experience using Java
- Skills: Java, J2EE, JSF 2.x, EJB 3.x, JPA (Hibernate), PrimeFaces 5.x, Eclipse 4.x, Glassfish 4.x, Oracle
- Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS, Data models, SQL
- Experience in writing SQL statements
- Ability to estimate development effort and timely delivery of assigned work
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative
- Strong team emphasis and relationship building skills