GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
The Junior Software Developer will work under the direction of the Senior Software Developer to help support and maintain all university databases and related software.
· STANDARD EXPECTATIONS
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Aid in the support and maintenance of CAMS Enterprise/Student Information System
- Work with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Help provide underlying database support and best-effort application level support for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Assist with developing and supporting integrations with other information systems including but not limited to, Canvas/Learning Management System, Active Directory, Google Suite Applications.
- Improve upon existing software or develop new software to best meet the changing needs of the university
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related program of study or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- At least 1 year of experience performing application development
· QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with internal or external clients.
- Proficiency in any programming language required. Proficiency in C# is preferred.
· APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
An electronic version of your resume, cover letter and 3 references is required
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job