Create, modify, test, install and document software programs as directed. Partner with all functional areas to understand operational objectives. -
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop custom software as directed to meet objectives of the business.
- Adhere to all standard development techniques.
- Create and maintain technical procedures and documentation for all custom software including operations and user guides.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, proposing solutions to resolve, and upon approval, modify, test, document, and install solutions.
- Identify, recommend, document, test, and install needed modifications in existing custom code as directed to meet evolving business needs.
- Provide support and advice to users in the effective use of custom software.
- Monitor and analyze data stored in enterprise databases. Identify data integrity issues; recommend, test and execute solutions.
- Maintain a high level knowledge in the field of software development and new technologies and tools available.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience preferably, in ColdFusion or others such as PHP, VB/C# ASP.NET
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle including PL/SQL and custom SQL querying
- Strong problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Self-starting, ability to work without direct supervision, managing own workload while asking for help when needed
- Exceptional Customer Service Orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work as a business partner with all levels and functional areas of the organization
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Education: Working toward BS or MS degree in computer programming or computer related field
- Experience with Cold Fusion or Java is preferred
Work Environment / Other Requirements
- The work performed is conducted in a climate-controlled facility with moderate noise levels that are within OSHA Limits.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Owatonna, MN (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply