MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
The Software Engineer Intern is responsible for assisting the Full-time Engineering team with design, development, implementation, and analysis of the company's technical products and systems. Performs engineering design evaluations and may develop a range of products. The Software Engineer Intern will learn to use professional concepts and Company procedures to resolve technical problems. MasterControl provides a dynamic team environment with experienced software engineering mentors to increase the knowledgebase and industry expertise of our intern team.
- Create and maintain software applications as assigned Follow development process documents for software creation Create design specifications for each component created Work with customers and technical support to resolve product issues Research new technologies Execute test plans Log defects in the defect tracking tool Other duties as assignedOther duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to work well with people
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
- Gaming and innovation center
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.