TSYS is the leading third party processor globally, and it well positioned for the future as a stable but dynamic leader in the payments technology industry.
We are currently looking for dynamic and energetic hires for a variety of roles for positions during the summer of 2020. These are opportunities to interact with the business line’s senior leadership. We currently have opportunities in our Issuer Product Group for a User Research Assistant. will support user research for TSYS Issuer Product Group, primarily the TSYS Developers application.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
Will support user research for TSYS Global Product and Innovation, primarily the TSYS Customer Support Application.
- Design and conduct usability testing, heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthroughs
- Perform audience and task analysis and development of personas
- Design and conduct user research, including field observations & interviews, cognitive inquiries, user surveys, stakeholder & SME interviews, card sorting, task analysis, focus groups
- Perform competitor and industry analysis
- Analyze Web log, call center, and other diagnostic usage and performance data
- High level of energy and initiative
- Passion for learning
- Ability to excel in fast paced, high demand environment
- Solid research skills, particularly in digital environments and tools
- Solid analytical skills
- Clear, proactive verbal and written communications skills and habits
- Ability to effectively build relationships with peers, management and our clients
- Proven time management skills including the ability to effectively manage competing deadline from multiple sources
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a four year college program
Current or upcoming seniors – strongly preferred
Eligible candidates must currently be enrolled in the Human Computer interaction program at Georgia Tech or Clemson Universities.
Bachelor or Masters in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related field, or equivalent experience or certifications
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.