Responsibilities may include the following:
- Helps in the review and preparation in the creation of the Projects/Activities for PES, Smart Grid, Smart Cities or Smart Village.
- Assist with the maintenance of, and publishing to, the IEEE Resource Centers (PES, Smart Grid, Smart Cities) with the most recent content development as needed.
- Database and report creation and maintenance
- Helps various project managers close out projects through administrative and operations support
- Interacts with volunteers through e-mail and phone
- Develops marketing materials as needed both volunteer leaders and staff related to meetings as assigned
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required
- Must be an accredited college or university student pursing or recently graduated - with a concentration in a Technical Discipline or Project Management strongly preferred.
- Must be an independent, self starter
- Proven strong project management skills
- Technically savvy - strong knowledge of standard software applications including MS Office, Google, Email, Google Chrome, Photoshop, and Windows, web sites applications & development experience, and posses the skills to quickly learn various software programs and databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication (Oral & Written) skills
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent change