Intern - Machine Learning Engineer - CTO Office
As an Intern at Informatica, you will be exposed to innovative culture, challenging work and a fast moving, results oriented environment. As a Machine Learning Engineer intern, you will be given real world projects involving the coding and designing of Informatica’s next generation Claire technology.
Informatica’s internships last 10-12 weeks during the summer months. We are currently hiring for the May/June 2019 timeframe and will be located in Redwood City, CA.
We want to give interns the full experience of implementing a feature for an enterprise software product. The summer intern will be assigned a project and be responsible (with the help of their mentor and our team) for driving all stages of that project including:
- Implementing a product feature end-to-end; work with the product management and product delivery teams on defining and validating the requirements; handle scoping, planning, internal and external dependencies for the feature that you own
- Conduct research into relevant machine learning technologies, existing code base and open source/third party libraries to formulate an optimal solution for the feature
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Graduating between December 2019 and June 2020 with a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in Java, Python or other object oriented language
- Knowledge in machine learning techniques
- Knowledge in Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of statistical methods analysis a plus
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and Agile programming methodologies
- Operating Systems, multi-threading and algorithm knowledge is preferred
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.