Projects/Assignments may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Partner with Sales teams on mapping key processes, identifying gaps and opportunities
2. Create analysis and reporting on process gaps/opportunities for presentation to management, including upper management, at corporate and in our markets.
3. Provide consultation on key projects.
4. Collaborate and lead working sessions, ideation sessions and drive key projects.
5. Assist in development and management of KPI’s for process workstreams. Drive a greenbelt project; work towards certification.
6. Support operational initiatives designed to increase employee productivity and drive efficiency in the business.
7. Assist in day-to-day operational activities.
Attributes/Skills we seek:
1. Detail Oriented
2. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
3. Strong desire to learn about process from both the technological and analytical side.
4. Experience with Excel
5. Self-motivation and accountability
1. Currently enrolled in a related degree program such as Business Analytics, Business Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, or Information Sciences program with a very strong emphasis academically and personally in data analytics/statistics. Engineering and Computer Science majors with a strong interest in business may also be considered.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
3. The position is in Atlanta, GA; Cox Communications does not provide a housing allowance.
4. U.S work authorization, sponsorship is not available for this program.
One or more of the following:
1. Technical aptitude; engineering classes a plus.
2. Major in Business /Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering/ Computer Science.
3. Experience or coursework in statistics.
4. Knowledge of marketing, finance, operations, and business strategy.
5. Knowledge of data analytics/visualization software such as Tableau, OBIEE, and Alteryx.
6. Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
About Cox Communications
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.