As an Engineering Intern - DevOps you will be working closely with Glassdoor engineering, QA, and product teams to help define how we build, test & ship our product. In this role you work with a small, collaborative team of devops, site reliability engineers, DBA's supporting multiple Glassdoor development teams – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly – we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it's a lot more fun to get things done!
Skills and Requirements
- Able to automate repetitive tasks, processes using scripting languages bash/python/ruby.
- Familiarity with cloud (aws/azure/gcp) and cloud technologies terraform/CloudFormation, ansible/chef/puppet.
- Familiarity with containers (docker), container platforms kubernetes/swarm/Mesos Marthon.
- Basic understanding of CICD services, Build & Release processes and best practices.
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks off
- Your choice between Mac or PC