Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital customer experiences? We are looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Consumer Wealth Management team, building a best in class advisor and client experience across key applications our Advisors and their Clients interact with every day. We have one simple goal: create an experience where accessing information and servicing our clients is seamless.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with interest in product management and has some prior experience on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers to bring digital customer products to market. As a product manager you will support our lead product managers and engage with key stakeholders across business, other product teams, engineering and brand teams to deliver on an innovative product roadmap for Consumer Wealth Management. You will drive the development process to deliver new features and functionality while identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class customer experience across our web and mobile properties.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to improve and extend the consumer product line.
- Work alongside design, engineering, marketing, legal, compliance, operations and other teams to build delightful, easy-to-use features that solve customer problems related to personal finance
- Define, design and build product features by writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Maintain continuous focus on crafting and adjusting designs to simplify complex advice, actions and products
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- Own and prioritize a product backlog—using data to help the team in making informed tradeoffs between new feature development, platform investment and user issues/feedback
- Use data, user research and a test and learn approach to inform decisions and continually optimize products
- Support our product leads in informing and driving the “big picture” strategy, and be open to opportunities to lead specific projects that may be outside of your standard scope or prior experience
- Take ownership of the product lifecycle, liaising with other product managers, engineering, designers, research and other teams involved in designing, developing, and launching new features
- Build trusted relationships within the team and across our design, engineering, marketing and other external teams to craft and launch beautiful, easy-to-use features that solve our customers’ most pressing financial problems
- 1-3 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal accountability, going above and beyond to ensure that products are delivered on time with a high degree of quality
- Aptitude for logically breaking down complex problems and processes, documenting workflows and edge cases, and communicating solutions with clarity
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork
- Excellent attention to detail and communication / presentation skills
- Project management and organizational skills are a must
- Experience working on teams that have successfully launched new consumer finance products
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity