1. Become familiar with processes and write work instructions to document those processes.
2. Support Planners with material planning requirements. May assist with issuing purchase orders for raw materials and components, expediting orders as needed, and verifying delivery dates.
3. May be involved with new process implementation, involving developing procedures, completing problem analysis, etc.
4. Manage inventory and reorder point of key raw material based on manufacturing schedules.
5. Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
6. Prepare reports and memorandums as requested.
7. Perform system data analysis, maintenance, and clean-up.
KEY BENEFITS GAINED FROM INTERNSHIP:
- Coached and mentored by Greenlee supply chain leadership.
- Gain an understanding of lean operations methodologies that drive supplier, inventory, and make vs. buy decisions.
- Experience in developing and documenting key processes.
- Work on projects that have a measurable impact on our business
• Junior, Senior, or Graduate student in Supply Chain or Operations
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently, learn new tasks/handle multiple tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation and initiative
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SAP or JDE experience is a plus
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [email protected]
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.