What You’ll Get to Do:
Picture yourself working on a tight, professional, high performing team in sunny Jacksonville, FL! CACI is seeking a College Junior or Senior who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to work as an intern in support of the WAWF Program.
You’ll be working with Senior Test engineers, creating test plans for and evaluating Electronic Change Proposals (ECPs) in support of upcoming releases. You will be working with a senior team of Business Analysts, Software Developers, and Testers in testing new applications and enhancements to the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE). You will learn and support the full Software Development Lifecycle to maintain a key information system utilized by the Department of Defense and the entire Defense Contracting Community. This includes taking meeting minutes, reviewing key documentation, supporting client meetings, creating Test Plans and Test Cases using a variety of tools, evaluating Problem Reports, and completing test cases.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
College Junior or Senior with interest in becoming a Quality Assurance Specialist and a strong interest in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Typically is majoring in Computer Information Systems, Social Sciences, Economics, and similar programs.
- Is able to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.