- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required
- Current enrollment in an accredited college or university program, or recent graduate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,1950 Franklin 1950 Franklin
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon - Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 8:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Internship
Employee Status : Temporary
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level : Entry Level
Job Category : Data Analytics
Department : Encounter Information Operations - BIT
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.