TJX Companies, Inc.
The ideal candidate will partner with internal product groups and engineering teams. They will develop enterprise level technical designs for projects, while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams
- Works as a part of Infrastructure and Operations team to provide design, administration and support for various TJX Middleware and Database platforms.
- Performs technology engineering and architecture to support the whole lifecycle of TJX Applications.
- Automate repetitive activities related to administration of Middleware, Integration and Database platforms using DevOps tools like Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc
- Manage, Support, configure, setup Azure Cloud Services.
- Analyze potential changes and enhancements to software and hardware to determine impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
- Monitor and tune performance of applications using enterprise monitoring tools like Elastic, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Mentor support engineers as a Subject Matter Expert
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities with processes or technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- 0 -3 years working with implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations which includes
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft, Sql, Oracle
- Experience in java, Powershell or equivalent
- Experience using Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS
- Strong automation experience using DevOps Tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub, Jira, confluence – highly preferred
- Extensive experience with technology, design, delivery and support.
- Industry domain certification highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- java: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job