National Oilwell Varco
- Conduct research to unearth ideas for sparking the creative process
- Develop brand insights and creative storytelling
- Draft brand personas
- Solicit stakeholder input to make strategic recommendations
- Be involved in the development of marketing, project or creative briefs
- Exposure to and facilitation of corporate events
- Help employees develop social media presence via LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Support the organization of existing marketing assets
- Assist with project schedules and activities, tracking progress and results
- Perform additional marketing strategy tasks as needed
- Assist with daily and administrative duties
The successful candidate must be self-driven, adaptable and comfortable working within a high-volume yet fun environment with a strong passion to succeed.
A current resume is required for consideration, and a brief portfolio with applicable coursework, papers, etc. is recommended.
- Innate curiosity for what makes people think and act.
- Forward-thinking, trustworthy, and detail-oriented individual with a learner attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with Adobe Create Suite
- Current student - junior or senior standing preferred pursuing Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Market Analytics or similar degree
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated understanding and application of core marketing principles through project work or other internship experience.