Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems LLC
Mission specific role related to Software developement active projects and Application Center Business Plan intiatives.
What you can expect from us?
A mission specific internship that will provide you with an opportunity to work on actual initiatves that support our 2020 Business Plan. The initiatives will be relevant to your academic growth and will offer you the chance to build strong interpersonal skills as you work across multiple discplines in the organization. The internship will conclude with a final presentation to the leadership team and highlight the impact you made at Atlas Copco.
- You work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You get professional trainings through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to speed up your own career
- You gain global experiences with other international students in our headquarter in Sweden
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
What we expect of you?
Contribute value by giving input, sharing knowledge and challenging the status quo. Work with a positive attitude and be curious to learn and jump in to make an impact where possible. Understand we do not know all the answers and encourage you to bring academic and practical knowledge to share with Atlas Copco. Expect a great place to work and know you are valued!
Education and/or Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in a Software Engineering program
- GPA 3.3 minimum
- Sophomore - Junior level students may apply
- Sophomore development experience preferably in C#, C++, Pyton or Java. Training will be provided for all other job duties.
- Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for software design and testing of software solutions
- Self-motivated, creative thinker
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (flexible scheduling)
- Reliable vehicle for local travel
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.