The Orvis Company
The intern will assist the Business Intelligence team on customization to the MDW and ActiveBatch along with the upgrade to ActiveBatch. The intern will also contribute to technical discussions regarding issue resolution as well as document results.
- Help create and convert Microsoft SSIS packages and SQL Stored procedures
- Help create ActiveBatch jobs and plans to automate data integration
- Test, validate and document results of converted packages and stored procedures down to the detailed data level
- Test and troubleshoot issues related to ActiveBatch upgrade.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology or Business Intelligence
- Strong software development skills
- Previous experience in process documentation is a plus
The Orvis Company and our associates are committed to giving back to our communities and protecting nature. We invite and inspire associates to connect with the adventure and wonder of the outdoor world. Come join us in a life outdoors. We believe the most meaningful experiences are created by sharing the love of nature and being inspired by its endless possibilities.
Our Vermont location is a dog-friendly office, so you may have a few 4-legged office mates as well. Orvis Dogs at Work