Fundamental Foundations Counseling Center, PLLC
Do you want to make a difference?
Earn while you learn about the Mental Health Industry
Great opportunity for future Mental Health Professionals and Support Staff
We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant Intern who enjoys learning, working with a team, is highly motivated and is great at paying attention to details. You will be asked to assist with a variety of tasks in order to help with the functioning and flow of our practice. You will answer incoming client inquiries, help clients to verify their insurance benefits, index demographic information, and records, handle the processing of incoming payments, learn about medical billing processes and more.
Through the internship process, you will gain meaningful, real‐world experience. Over a 15-week period, you can expect to develop confidence and marketable skills by engaging in or assisting with many of the following activities
- Administrative/ Office Operations:
- Public Relations
- Billing Processes
- Clinical Observations
Our program's curriculum will guide your internship process through Self-Assessment, Occupational Exploration, Training, Core Competencies relative to the Mental Health/Medical field and related business operations
To be considered for this position you must:
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher;
- Major in psychology, sociology, social work, human resource services, business administration, finance or related field.
- Have an interest in working in the medical or mental health field
- Be a junior, senior in college, or recent graduate from a college
- Applicants are responsible for transportation to and from the internship experience
- Applicants are responsible for their own housing and living expenses.
- Must be an enrolled Junior or Senior in college or have earned an Associates or Bachelors Degree (Required)
Working days (Part-Time):
- Monday (3pm-5pm)
- Tuesday (3pm-5pm)
- Wednesday (3pm-5pm)
- Thursday (3pm-5pm)
- Friday (9am-5pm)
- Student-friendly work schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
- On the Job Training
- Experience in a private practice setting
Internship Compensation: This is a paid internship, and the working hours are 15-20 hours per week during the 4 month/semester internship period.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Frisco, TX (Required)
- One location
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday