CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com
JOB TITLE: Customer Service, Intern
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
The Summer Intern program at CooperVision provides college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives. In addition to the assigned projects, Interns are given the opportunity to participate in activities that encourage networking with peers, managers, and employees.
- Partners with members of the Customer Service Leadership Team and other CVI organizations as needed to collect, analyze and recommend process improvements focused on reducing customer trial balances.
Develops a pilot program for targeted customers based on the type of customer, customer needs and Sales and business goals/requirements.
Presents program to applicable leadership for implementation.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
Excellent project management, organizational and follow-through skill set
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Professional Office setting
Willing to report to work in the Victor NY CooperVision office.
This is a paid internship.
- Current college student, majoring in general Business or Marketing, entering their Junior or Senior year.
- Completed course work in Market Research, Statistical methods and Strategic Marketing.
- Not required, but prior Internship experience is a plus.