We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours . Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the baddies in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
We are looking for energetic, career minded and ambitious Early Career\Graduates candidates to join Kerry. Joining Kerry gives you an opportunity to continue developing and learning with our graduate development program, Kerry Fundamentals, that offers management skills development as well an opportunity to work on a cross-functional business project. Kerry has had success with graduates that have joined the organization and have accelerated and progressed their careers. Many past members of the graduate program now hold Senior Leadership positions in the organization today.
Where You'll Work
At the Kerry Center in Beloit, we are a leader in taste and nutrition for the global food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry. We have approximately 700 employees at this location that perform various task such as finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. This location is commutable from major cities such as Milwaukee and Madison. If you’re looking to build a career in finance with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
As a Junior Account Manager at Kerry you’ll work to develop relationships with external customers, understand and analyze the customer experience and manage key projects through the pipeline. You’ll support Sales Managers, handle the flow of customer information and manage RPF and RFI requests.
Other duties include:
- Plan and lead large scale customer engagements including innovation sessions, ideation presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with key Kerry departments (Sensory, R&D, Digital and MRCI, finance etc.) to gain and synthesize proprietary insights that are relevant, meaningful and trustworthy by Key customer accounts
- Responsible for timely communication and training of sales teams on relevant corporate communications and product portfolio initiatives
- Maintain an events calendar, including key customer activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Food Science, Culinary Arts or related field preferred
- Proactive Business Developer and Active Contact Network builder.
- Strong skills in MS Office application (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Be customer centric, highly organized with ability to manage and prioritize multiple situations.
- Have analytical skills, provide recommendations and make decisions based on facts.
- Strong communication and relationship skills internally and externally.
- Team player, collaborative and adept at managing conflict
- Ambitious to progress within the organization.
Sales – Graduate Role 3400 Millington Road Beloit, WI 53511
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .